2022-2023 Academic Year – Current Openings
A bachelor’s degree is required for instructional positions. A degree related to a teacher’s specific area of expertise is preferred. Ideal candidates should have experience in the Classical Christian education. An understanding and evidence of the Christian’s Fruit of the Spirit and agreement with the ECA Statement of Faith is required of prospective applicants. Some positions are part-time, but classes and assignments may be combined to form full-time positions. If you have an interest in teaching at ECA, please send your resume with a cover letter, and completed Application Form to the appropriate campus (addresses listed on the Application Form).
For Secondary Openings (grades 6-12), please contact Kerry Singleton at email@example.com or 719-597-3675 for more information.
For Elementary Openings (preK-5th grade), please contact Darla Blue at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-634-7024 for more information.
Applications are now being accepted for secondary openings in the following areas:
Middle School/High School Vocal Ensemble
Middle School/High School Math
High School Science (Chemistry, Physical Science)
Additional courses may be available and part-time positions can be combined to create a full-time position.
No positions open at this time
Other Employment Opportunities
Facilities Manager (Elementary Campus)
Evangelical Christian Academy is seeking a full or part-time Facilities Manager that has a heart for our students and staff and is willing to oversee the day-to-day operation, maintenance, and cleaning of the school and its grounds and facilities. Please contact Darla Blue at email@example.com or 719-634-7024 for more information.
Facilities Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
- Operates and maintains custodial functions.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to school policy and procedures.
- Manages and reviews service contracts.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
- Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
- Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees.
- Forecasts, allocates, and collaborates with office manager/Principal regarding the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
- The facility manager will be available during the school day, and ensure the building is prepared for the following school day as well as for church functions.
Facilities Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong project management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Beneficial to have successfully held a position as a facility manager/custodian in a school or similar environment.
Additional forms, shown on our website, are not required at this time, but will be requested as needed. All of the following documents are required when applying for a teaching position at ECA.
Teacher Employment Information:
Evangelical Christian Academy hires employees of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.