An Introduction to Evangelical Christian Academy
New Blog Post: What is Classical Teaching?
In this age when students are too often exposed to a “cram, test, and forget” model of education, many people are curious about how “classical” teachers operate so differently from others; and this month I have asked Mr. Joseph Friedly, our Elementary Principal here at Evangelical Christian Academy, to be our guest blog author on this important topic. Mr. Friedly’s blog explains how our teachers at ECA strive to make learning practical, interesting, and effective as our students pursue their purpose in Christ! Read More
- ECA Rhetoric Course is Preparing Future Leaders
- Firm Foundations of Christian Education for Parents, Church, and School
- Classical Christian Education: Simplified and Explained
- ECA’s Mission Fosters Purpose in Students’ Lives
- Introducing the ECA Superintendent’s Blog