2021/2022 Tuition Rate Schedule
|Grade||Annual Tuition & Fees*|
|Pre-Kindergarten — 2 half-days per week** (£/Ҝ)||$1,975|
|Pre-Kindergarten — 3 half-days per week** (£/Ҝ)||$2,630|
|Pre-Kindergarten — 5 half-days per week** (£/Ҝ)||$3,835|
|Kindergarten — 3 full-days per week||$4,080|
|Kindergarten — 5 full-days per week||$5,675|
|9th Grade *** (see High School “Lock In” rate)||$8,335|
|10th Grade*** (see High School “Lock In” rate)||$8,640|
|11th Grade*** (see High School “Lock In” rate)||$8,950|
|12th Grade*** (see High School “Lock In” rate)||$9,250|
- 2nd Student….$600 off tuition; 3rd Student……$1,400 off tuition; 4th Student…$2,800 off tuition.
- Please contact the business office for discounts for larger families.
Founding Church Discount: Members of Village Seven Presbyterian Church are eligible to receive a $360 tuition discount for each of their full-time students. Notes:
- Tuition Discounts do not apply to Pre-K students or other part-time students.
- Credit Cards are not accepted for normal tuition payments.
- Foreign Exchange Students (on Visas) – Please ask for your unique tuition and fees schedule.
- Initial Fees: Application Processing – $70
- Annual Fees:
- Registration (prior to 3/1) – $195 per full-time student; $170 per part-time student (NRF)
- Registration (3/1-5/31) – $255 per full-time student; $170 per part-time student (NRF)
- Registration (6/1 and after) – $275 per full-time student; $170 per part-time student (NRF)
- Tuition Payment Schedule:
- Pay annual tuition by July 1 to receive a $175 discount per family
- Pay semi-annual tuition (½ by July 1; and ½ by December 1) $100 discount
- $45 fee (FACTS tuition payments monthly for 10, 11 or 12 months)
- Education Fees: ECA makes every effort to provide a solid education without extra fees.
- Program Fees: Extra-curricular, Athletics and Other (Applicable fees will vary)
- Families in need are encouraged to ask about a limited amount of available tuition assistance.
- Tuition Assistance is not available for Pre-K or other part-time students.
** Optional Pre-K enhancements:
- £ = Lunch Bunch – $7 additional per day to stay for lunch (not provided) with other Pre-K students
- £/Ҝ = Kid Kapers – $25 additional per day to attend afternoon enrichment with other Pre-K students
- ECA asks each family to help raise tax-deductible donations of $1,000 each school year. Families may donate this amount or seek the assistance of family, church, or others to meet this goal.
*** High School “Lock In” Rate: Guarantees level tuition throughout high school. 9th grade students electing this program pay $8300 level annual tuition 9th through 12th grade. Students electing the program after 9th grade pay the table rate for that specific year and maintain that tuition rate for subsequent years. Normal withdrawal policies apply.
The typical family at ECA makes many sacrifices for their children to attend. With that in mind, we realize some families may need additional help. When external sources like ACE and Parent’s Challenge don’t provide enough help you may apply for Tuition Assistance through ECA. There are three ways to reduce your tuition.
ECA Tuition Assistance
ECA Tuition Assistance Qualification Standards – for 2021-22 School Year To be eligible for tuition assistance from ECA, ACE, and Parents Challenge (through which you also must be a resident of El Paso County, Colorado) and meet the following income guidelines based on your total family’s adjusted gross income (from the most recently complete tax year) for the number of people in your household. These levels are summarized below:
Income Eligibility (Based on number of people in household)
- 2 people : $23,106
- 3 people : $31,283
- 4 people : $39,460
- 5 people : $47,637
- 6 people : $55,814
- More than 6: Add $8,177 for each additional person
Updated: SY 2021-22