Dear Prospective Parent and Student,
Thank you for requesting information about Evangelical Christian Academy (ECA). ECA partners with parents in providing an excellent, Christ-centered education preparing graduates to take an active, vital place in the home, the church, the state, and in their future vocations, applying Christian principles in a Biblical manner that is glorifying to God. Our campus includes 7th through 12th grades with a school day beginning at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 2:45 p.m. Our curriculum, procedures, programs, and facilities undergo an ongoing, intensive evaluation in order to maintain the highest standards possible. During the summer, the office is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please call our Admissions Director, Michelle Poli at 719-243-9858 to schedule a tour.
The following describes the application process for admittance to Evangelical Christian Academy’s Secondary Campus.
- Online application completed and submitted with:
- Application Fee of $70 per student
- Unofficial transcript
- Most recent report card
- Exit grades, if enrolling mid-grading period
Standardized Testing results
- If home schooled, complete transcript of coursework completed, grades, and curriculum used
- Church Reference form completed and sent to ECA.
- Entrance interview with ECA administration scheduled.
- Registration Fee of $275, which includes books and materials fee, paid upon completion of application process and acceptance.
- Enrollment forms signed and completed.
- Written documentation by physician(s) and/or health service provider(s) verifying completion of immunization requirements. Students are not allowed, by law, to attend school without completion of these requirements.
- Tuition arrangements with Business Office completed.
- Class scheduling completed and homeroom, locker, and books assigned.
The staff and teachers at Evangelical Christian Academy are committed to working in unison with the home and church to nurture each student spiritually, socially, and academically. Our teachers and staff pray for their students and our community challenges and encourages students to mature in faith and grow in wisdom. The education and training of a child in the fear and understanding of the Lord is one of the greatest responsibilities of a parent, I pray that God will give you wisdom in this important decision. For High School questions, please email Bob DeRuiter, High School principal at . For Junior High questions, please email Kerry Singleton, Junior High principal at .
Bob DeRuiter, High School Principal and Kerry Singleton, Junior High Principal.