Tuition at Evangelical Christian Academy covers about 80% of the cost of education. We are thankful to the congregation of Village Seven Presbyterian Church which covers about 10% of our operating costs by picking up the tab for our Secondary campus buildings, utilities, custodial and maintenance.
The remaining 10% of the costs to operate ECA come from donors, like you. There are several ways that you can be involved in supporting the ministry of ECA, including:
- Click here to participate in our Annual Fund Campaign.
- You can directly donate to ECA through our donations page.
- You can recommend or become an ECA Corporate Partner. Partners provide donations and services to ECA while receiving valuable exposure to students, parents, and guests of ECA.
- You can help support ECA through the Leonard ECA Foundation. We are especially thankful for the Foundation’s provision for long-term, endowment-type gifts that directly help the school. Contact LECAF about making a “life-gift”.
- You can be involved in the Eagle Cash Award Program (ECAP). This program is a retail rebate program that directs thousands of dollars to ECA annually. A portion of your purchases of gas, groceries, and many other regularly purchased items benefits our school.
- You can participate in the Box Tops 4 Education program.
- Purchase ECA spirit gear at our online ECA Spirit Store