Dear Prospective Parent and Student,
Thank you for requesting information about Evangelical Christian Academy (ECA). Our school’s purpose is to assist parents in providing a Christ-centered education of high academic quality so that the pupils may be prepared to take an active, vital place in the home, the church, the state, and in their future vocations by applying Christian principles in a Biblical manner that is glorifying to God.
Our campus includes 7th through 12th grades, and our school day is 8:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Our curriculum, procedures, programs, and facilities undergo an ongoing, intensive evaluation in order to maintain the highest standards possible. During the summer, the office is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please call our Admissions Director, Michelle Poli at 719-243-9858 to schedule a tour.
The following describes the application process for admittance to Evangelical Christian Academy’s Secondary Campus.
- All application materials completed (including student Social Security Number) and submitted with:
- Application Fee of $55 per student
- Unofficial transcript
- Most recent report card
- Exit grades, if enrolling mid-grading period
- Standardized Testing results
- If home schooled, complete transcript of coursework completed, grades, and curriculum used
- Church Reference form completed and sent to ECA.
- Entrance interview with ECA administration scheduled.
- Entrance interview completed.
- Registration Fee of $255, which includes books and materials fee, paid upon completion of application process and acceptance.
- Enrollment forms signed and completed.
- Written documentation by physician(s) and/or health service provider(s) verifying completion of immunization requirements. Students are not allowed, by law, to attend school without completion of these requirements. Please see the NOTE below.
- Student-Parent Handbook and Commitment form
- Emergency Information form
- Tuition arrangements with Business Office completed.
- Class scheduling completed and homeroom, locker, and books assigned
NOTE: The State of Colorado requires all students to have the following vaccinations before they enter 7th grade. ECA requires students to be up-to-date on all of these State of Colorado requirements – at least 4 DPTs (the most recent one within the last ten years), 4 Polio, 2 MMR, and 3 Hepatitis B (a six-month shot series).
Evangelical Christian Academy is committed to working in unison with the home and church to nurture each student spiritually, socially, and academically. Thank you for expressing your interest in ECA. I hope the enclosed information will answer your questions. I pray that God will give you wisdom in this important decision that you will be making-the education of your child.