Dear Prospective Elementary Parent,
As we come to school each day, we marvel at what a blessing it is to be at ECA. We see God’s love and grace poured out in the classrooms, in interactions, and in smiles and words of encouragement. We pray you will be blessed here also.
The Bible is taught as the foundation of all knowledge; we start with God first and then add everything else. We excel in academics, but additionally, we are able to minister to the whole child.
Our goals for ECA continue to be:
- To feed and nurture your child’s spiritual heart.
- To provide the very best academic education for your child.
- To provide staff professional education, from which your child will benefit.
- To honor and glorify our Lord.
In 2001, we received our first accreditation term from the Association of Christian Schools International and the North Central Association. We are committed to working in unison with the home and church to nurture each student spiritually, socially, and academically. Thank you for expressing interest in ECA. We pray that God will give you wisdom in this important decision that you will be making about the education of your child.
The following steps are necessary to apply for admittance to Evangelical Christian Academy Elementary:
- Application: Complete and return the application form to an ECA office with the non-refundable application fee.
- Interview and Student Screening: The ECA office will contact parents to arrange for screening of the student and a visit with the principal.
- Notification: Based on a review of each application, student, and the interview, the principal will inform parents of acceptance. Billing for tuition and fees will be sent upon notification of acceptance.
- Registration Fees, School and Health Documents: The ECA office will request school records from the last attended school. Immunizations records, an emergency information form, and an early dismissal form will also be required to complete the student’s records.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions about the ministry of ECA.